Kids Guitar Lessons: How To Use Both Programs
There are so many wonderful benefits for both Kids and Adults when they learn a musical instrument! It even helps in developing their brains. Grade can improve and it can even helps their self-esteem. God created music and it can be used as a wonderful tool to bring Him praise!
We have 2 courses for little kids, ages 5 – 9. They are Kids Guitar Lessons and Worship Guitar Class for Kids. The original course was Kids Guitar Lessons. I was told by a worship Pastor that it moved a little too fast for his class of 7 years. We made a new course, ‘Jean Welles Worship Guitar Class for Kids’, and were going to retire the first one, but several parents told us that their kids loved playing the songs.
Both courses are available, and there is an option to purchase them together. The only song in common is ‘This Little Light Of Mine.’ Here is how I’d suggest using them together.
How To Use The Two Kids Guitar Programs Together
Here’s the recommended path for using the ‘Kids Guitar Lessons’ with ‘Worship Guitar Class for Kids.’ There are 15 lessons.
1. JW Worship Guitar Class for Kids – Lessons 1 – 4
2. Kids Guitar Lessons – Lessons 1 – 3
3. JW Worship Guitar Class for Kids – Lessons 5 – 6
4. Kids Guitar Lessons – Lessons 4 (skip 5)
5. JW Worship Guitar Class for Kids – Lesson 7 – 8
6. Kids Guitar Lessons – Lessons 6 – 7
7. JW Worship Guitar Class for Kids – Lesson 9